10 June, 2008

Weekend Fun

Sorry all - its only poker related.

Cardschat (the home of poker) reached its 500,000th post - count 'em, half a million!! - and so there was a little game put together to celebrate.

Although Irexes had said 'it was written' that i would win, unfortuantely the scribes must have had trouble foreseeing things that day as i only made 5th lol.

With two very lucky hands (river hits) i managed to stay in the running most of the way.

This is coming after the Titan game in which i managed to get my first win of the quarter (at last) it was a good solid game as usual but i just happedened to get some good cards at the right time and got into HU with fairly level chips.

Cash games even went my way with some good reads on players - the first i put on A-rag, i had 88 flop brought an ace and an 8 = happy days, he donated his chips to me, i accepted.
The next was a player to my right in the SB, he raised 5BB after being fairly quiet, i defended my BB with AQc, the flop came Kc8c9c - nut flush for me, trouble for him, he obviously didnt believe i was winning as he happily donated his stack to me as well.

Weekend fun, sweet.

No comments: